9.20.2013

you're going to want a glass of milk

If you give a mouse a cookie...






















I'm going to turn it into a cupcake!

For these cupcakes, I just mixed up a golden vanilla cake mix, scooped it into my liners, then sprinkled mini chocolate chips over the top.

Then I made some delicious cream cheese cookie dough frosting. I spread it on the cupcakes, then rolled it in cookie chunks.

















Super yummy!

While I was taking pictures, my cute girl said, "Wanna take a picture of ME?" So, of course, I had to. :)






















Cream Cheese Cookie Dough Frosting:
1 stick butter
8 oz cream cheese
pinch salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups (approx.) powdered sugar
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Beat together butter, cream cheese, and salt. Add in brown sugar, flour, and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar one cup at a time. Mix in chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment